This program is designed to permit persons with disabilities to maintain residence or achieve residence either in their own homes or in rental units where other assistance is not available. Repairs will be limited to accessibility issues only.
Who May Qualify?
- Residents of Delaware County
- Households earning at or below 80% of median income
- Those currently in nursing or adult homes prevented from independent living due to a lack of accessibility
- Those leaving a hospital that would be unable to return home without accessibility adaptations
- Those with a disability or medical reason requiring adaptations as evidenced by medical certification or certification from OMRDD
- Both owned and rental units are eligible
Joseph Grevera: JGrevera@delop.org