Child Care Provider Information Update Form
Help the CCR&R provide the most current information about your child care program to parents seeking child care. Click here to update your program information or contact a day care specialist at 607-746-1620 for more information.
Delaware Opportunities Inc. Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) has a variety of services and resources to assist child care providers and those interested in starting a child care business.
- How to Start a Child Care Business
- Health and Safety: Competencies for Becoming a Family or Group Family Child Care Provider required for those wanting to open a Family or Group Family Child Care Program.
- Trainings that enhance child care providers’ skills and knowledge. These trainings can be used by child care providers to meet the 30 hours of trainings required every two years. Legally exempt child care providers may use the trainings to meet the 10 hours of training required yearly for enhanced rates.
- Technical Assistance: CCR&R offers one-on-one technical assistance to child care providers that is customized to address specific issue(s) and may be done by phone, email, at the main office or on site where the child care is located. The number of on-site technical assistance is determined by what the provider wants to work on.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) - a nutrition program where the provider receives partial reimbursement for food served to day care children.
- Referral Database- a registered/licensed provider may ask to be included in the CCR&R child care database that is shared with parents looking for child care.
- Financial Assistance – grants may be available to help you meet licensing health and safety requirements.
- Newsletter & Events- the CCR&R produces a quarterly newsletter that is sent to all registered, licensed and legally exempt providers. The CCR&R also hosts events that child care providers can participate in such as the Delaware Opportunities Children's Festival, and Week of the Young Child activities.
For more information, contact a day care specialist, Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4PM at:
Toll free at 877-746-2279
Or come to our office at:
Delaware Opportunities Inc
35430 State Highway 10
Hamden, NY 13782